Security Strategy & Policy
Integralis’ security professionals are your trusted advisors with the expertise and experience to help you develop, establish, and maintain effective and efficient security strategies and policies. Integralis works with you to design and implement comprehensive security best practices including the definition of roles and responsibilities, key asset identification, sensitive information inventory, physical security, network security, security in systems development, user education and compliance.
Our Security Strategy & Policy practice works with you to:
- Determine security strategies that support your business objectives
- Establish sound security policies aligned with global and local industry standards
- Identify the most effective risk mitigation and regulatory compliance options
- Implement methods for simplifying ongoing analysis, management and reporting
- Reviews of existing policy frameworks against business requirements for security
- Audits of existing policy against PCI and ISO/IEC 27001 for evidence of compliance
- Development and authoring of a structured policy framework
- Authoring of new policies and revision of existing policies
- Development and authoring of supporting procedures to ensure security supports key business processes
The end result is a strategy for improvement that identifies immediate actions and longer-term objectives. We work with you to ensure our recommendations are clearly communicated to the people they affect. We develop executive summaries in business terms for your decision makers and include the level of detail necessary for your technical staff to do their jobs more effectively.
As a result, your company can stay competitive, meet its compliance requirements and both mitigate and prepare for the inevitable risks that lie ahead.
As a result, your company can stay competitive, meet its compliance requirements, mitigate risks, and be prepared for the inevitable risks that lie ahead.